Management Accounting is the preparation of accounting information to business owners. This provides them with the basis to make informed business decisions that will allow them to be better equipped in their management of their business. The Management Accounts pack we provide includes a Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Forecast, detailing relevant income and expenditure in a given period. This can be monthly, quarterly, half yearly, or annually as the client requires.
We are both experienced and have worked in business as management accountants. We understand the practical issues our clients face every day. Some of the reports we can offer include:
- Profit & Loss Comparison - Compares actual to budget or prior year in a format to suit your business
- Profit & Loss Actual Monthly - Shows month by month profit & loss totals by account to identify trends
- Sales Forecasts - Analyses sales and costs to predict margins and trends
- Monthly/Annual Complete Forecast - Complete Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Forecast updated with monthly actuals
- KPI's - Examines annd reports specificic areas of the business relevant to you
Made to Measure Accounting to meet your Needs